special

very interesting each and every blog

Monday, October 1, 2007

Beyoncé Celebrates Usher’s Fragrance, Baby News




Beyoncé Knowles was one of the many celebrity faces in attendance in support of Usher’s new fragrance launch.

The R & B superstar “creatively” named his new scents - Usher for Men and Usher for Women. Besides the Irreplaceable hitmaker, producer Jermaine Dupri and rapper Nelly turned up to celebrate with their pal, who just passed on the big news that his wife’s expecting a child.

"I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost,” Usher told People on Tuesday.

The “My Boo” singer continued, “I’ve found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child. Hopefully, he won’t be as bad as me. I hope that he’s just a healthy son.”
eXTReMe Tracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home