special

very interesting each and every blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eva Longoria's Beauty Tip

Eva Longoria's Beauty Tip

With the constant pressure on celebrities to always look their best, Hollywood is always in search of the next "fountain of youth." But Eva Longoria says it's much simpler than all of that.

The Desperate Housewives star has revealed her personal prescription for looking her best. happiness, health, and exercise. And while it sounds too easy to work, Eva swears by it.

She recently told press, "I think it's a combination of a lot of things. It's obviously emotional health. And it's obviously your physical health, but there's a lot of maintenance involved, and I'm not talking about anti-ageing. I'm just talking about general health, getting your checkups and getting your blood tests and making sure you get your mammograms."

And rather than complicated chemical peels, Longoria opts for the normal, everyday facial. "For me, as far as skin is concerned, I'm a big advocate of facials. And, I moisturise. And, I read my magazines. I listen to good advice from people who really know, and I try to watch what I eat. But, it's diet. It's exercise. It's maintenance. It's checkups. It's attitude. It's a lot of things. And, I think you just need to be aware of what's going to work for you."

As far as emotional health, Eva says keeping yourself centered goes a long way in the appearance department. Your body is a vehicle of your emotions and a vehicle of feelings and a vehicle of whatever you need to get done in life. And, you've got to take care of that vehicle."










eXTReMe Tracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home