special

very interesting each and every blog

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halle Berry Turns to Meditation





The Oscar winning actress insists on having a relationship with her dead dad now


Halle Berry has taken up meditation to get closer to her dead father Jerome Jesse Berry.

The actress, who was still estranged with her dad at the time of his death, said that she is not at all remorseful about not embracing and forgiving him for the traumatic torture he gave to her mother and sister.

However, the Oscar winning actress insists on having a relationship with her dead dad now.

"I realize that you can have relationships with people even when they're gone and my relationship with my father has gotten much better now that he's not here,” Contactmusic quoted Berry, as saying.

"I've been doing a series of meditations since the day he died, where I go to this gazebo - I imagine it in my mind - and there he is sitting there, and to me all the things that he should have said to me in his life.
eXTReMe Tracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home