special

very interesting each and every blog

Monday, December 3, 2007

Ashley Tisdale Visits TRL, Talks Jessica Simpson

Ashley Tisdale Visits TRL, Talks Jessica Simpson

She's the token cute blonde in the High School Musical franchise, and Ashley Tisdale has confessed that she's a big fan of another peroxide pal - Jessica Simpson.

The 22-year-old singer/actress stopped by MTV's Total Request Live yesterday. During her interview, she sang the praises of the "With You" babe, having just toured with her.

Tisdale said, "I was on tour with Jessica and it was amazing. I was a big Newlyweds fan and she was so nice. I got to hang out with her. I told her I love her, and she said congratulations to me for my High School Musical success."

As for her performing career, Ashley revealed that she's been a ham her whole life. As early as age 8 she was charming audiences.

"I think my first performance was when I was 8-years-old in front of about a thousand people. I was young but it was what I always wanted to do."

When it comes to writing lyrics for her songs, the High School Musical actress draws inspiration from anything and everything in her life. "I get inspired by anything, anywhere. I could be out shopping and something could just pop in to my head."
eXTReMe Tracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home