special

very interesting each and every blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

GQ Names Hayden Panettiere "Obsesion of the Year"

GQ Names Hayden Panettiere "Obsesion of the Year"

She saves those in need on her hit show "Heroes" and fights for the rights of innocent dolphins. And now Hayden Panettiere is being named GQ Magazine's "Obsession of the Year."

The 18-year-old cutie told the men's magazine that she's not trying to join the Britney/Paris/Lindsay club of always getting in trouble with the law in the public eye. "I get into trouble on my own time, when nobody's looking…not bad trouble, though - good trouble."

And Hayden says that though she knows how to have fun, she also knows how to keep it under control. "You can't schedule rehab for me. And I don't think you can schedule any DUIs. I think I'm going to be one of those boring girls."

Panettiere's singlehood has opened up the rumor mill about her love life. And she laughs at the way she's portrayed in the media. "Well, now that I'm single, it's like I'm dating every male I'm standing next to. You want to make me a lesbian? That's totally fine with me. We could do a love affair with Angelina [Jolie].



eXTReMe Tracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home